If you are a new patient to our office, we ask that you bring your drivers license and insurance information with you during your first appointment. If your visit is due to a work or automobile accident, please let our staff know. Your first visit is generally around sixty to ninety minutes long.
During your first evaluation you will:
- Fill out necessary paper work
- Consult with your doctor about your aches and pains
- Undergo an orthopedic and neurological examination
- Discuss your treatment options with your doctor
- Learn different techniques to do at home (Heat, exercises, stretching, etc.)
- Schedule for any necessary follow-up care
- Do any necessary diagnostic studies
Our office looks forward to helping treat all of your aches and pains. We strive to provide the highest quality of care to our patients. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask any of our staff members.